The customer hereby rents bicycles from Lefkada E-bike Adventures, subject to all terms and conditions of this agreement:
1. Lefkada E-bike Adventures rents bikes only with prior booking. Rental day period starts at 8:00h and ends at 20:00h. Overnight rentals can be agreed with Lefkada E-bike Adventures.
2. Bicycles must be collected, personally from Lefkada E-bike Adventures home base in Karya. Delivery and pick‐up of bicycles can be requested from Lefkada E-bike Adventures. Delivery and pick up to other areas of the island carry a charge to be agreed upon depending on the delivery location.
3. The bicycles will be delivered and picked up on the day and time according to the booking or rental agreement.
4. At the end of the rental period the customer must return the bicycles to a Lefkada E-bike Adventures representative identified with the original rental contract form, and never to hotel owners or attendants.
5. In case of a flat tire or any other damage on the bicycle, in which the bicycle cannot be used, Lefkada E-bike Adventures can provide a road rescue or a pick-up service. Repairs done without the authorization of Lefkada E-bike Adventures are not allowed.
RESERVATION, PAYMENT, DEPOSIT AND CANCELLATION
7. Bike reservations must be done with enough anticipation in order for Lefkada E-bike Adventures to confirm availability, however if the customer needs a bike on the same day he/she may call (+306973906449 or +306986627684 ) to check for availability. The customer can also reserve a bike by filling up a reservation form at .
8. Method of payment: Payment for the rented items can be done in cash, card or via bank transfer. Cash or card payments can be received on the same day of the tour or rental. Bank transfers need to have cleared into Lefkada E-bike Adventures' account prior to the reservation date.
9. The customer signing the rental contract must be over 18 years old. Under aged customers must be accompanied by an adult.
10. On delivery of the bike/s the customer must read, accept and sign the rental agreement. The customer will be asked for his/her passport details along with a cash amount as a guarantee deposit for the rented equipment. The deposit can also be placed via bank transfer at the time of the tour or rental payment in case this was the preferred payment method. At the end of the rental period, the customer accepts the charges for any missing or broken items at market prices which will be eventually deducted from their deposited amount. The deposit will be refunded if the rented equipment is returned in the same conditions it was procured. If the missing or broken items exceed the deposit amount, the customer must settle the balance.
11. Cancellations without charge are only admitted 7 working days before the programmed delivery time. Cancellations made within 7 working days of the delivery date are charged in full. Reservation no shows are charged in full and considered non‐refundable. Exceptions to this policy cannot be made for any reason.
12. No refund or credit will be made, for any given reason, for cancellations within 7 working days, early return of the bicycles or for cancellations of guided tours. The client understands and accepts that Lefkada E-bike Adventures is not responsible for the client’s personal circumstances, sicknesses, weather conditions or any event outside of Lefkada E-bike Adventures’s direct control nor force majeure and can therefore not accept refund or credit requests made by the client for any of the above reasons. Exceptions to this policy cannot be made for any reason.
13. Lefkada E-bike Adventures confirms that all its bicycles are presented to customers in an immaculate working order set up by professional mechanics and whilst Lefkada E-bike Adventures accept general wear and tear during hire, any rental equipment returned with excessive cleaning needs will incur a 10€ charge to the client.
14. The rented bicycles and equipment may only be used by the designated customer and the members of his/her party as mentioned in the Rental Contract.
15. The customer is obliged to take good care of the rented equipment and to protect it from damage, loss or theft. In case of damage, loss or theft of the bicycle/s, components or any of its parts, Lefkada E-bike Adventures will charge the customer the full cost of the missing items at market prices.
16. Bikes are rented with a high security lock and the customer is obliged to lock the bicycle/s properly at all times when unattended, passing the lock through the frame and attaching the bike(s) to something fixed to the ground like a post or fence, if allowed, or else, a bicycle parking. It is highly recommended to keep the bikes secured at all times especially during over‐night rentals.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
17. Lefkada E-bike Adventures is not responsible for injury or damages caused to/by the client during the hire period.
18. The customer is responsible for adequate personal insurance coverage for risks that may occur during the rental period. Lefkada E-bike Adventures is not liable for any claims for body injury or harm, accidents or loss of personal belonging caused by weather, sickness, or any other causes whatsoever beyond the control of Lefkada E-bike Adventures.
19. The customer and his/her group must respect Greek traffic regulations. Any ticket or fine due to incorrect use of the bicycle will be completely assumed by the customer.